span.fullpost {display:inline;}

16 October 2005

Boracay Finally



An extra day in Iloilo was nice. Vernie and I watched a movie and went out to dinner for a date to celebrate 5 months since we met. It's funny because I never thought I would be writing about something like that. But I actually remember dates now like, when we met, our first kiss...Etc. I guess it's typical for couples to do that, but it's significant for me cause this is the longest relationship I've been in. I like it. Maybe I'll stick around a while. :-)
Well, we are in Boracay right now. We like it a lot here. The weather is nice and warm, and the water is too. Nope, we did not stay at the Regency. We got a way better deal for 6 bucks a day.

We just posted some more pics on my Yahoo Photos page. so check them out by clicking here. or the link on the right.

7 Comments:

At 9:15 PM PDT, Blogger Ryan said...

Mateo, did you get a tat or have you always had one?

 
At 12:47 AM PDT, Blogger Tyson said...

That's what I was going to ask - can't really see what it is in the photo. Your public demands a close-up of your ink!

 
At 7:06 PM PDT, Blogger Matthew Vernie Liam said...

hhhmmmmm.....maybe i'll just keep you in suspense. or not. it's just a henna tatoo.

 
At 8:43 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, loks like you o are having a great time, look forward to following your adventures.

 
At 11:02 PM PDT, Blogger Matthew Vernie Liam said...

hi, nice to hear from you Bill. i'm glad you like it. i'm curious, have we met? if we have i appologize for not remembering. :-)

 
At 11:02 PM PDT, Blogger Matthew Vernie Liam said...

hey cuz. i love you too. take care.

 
At 1:14 PM PST, Blogger Matthew Vernie Liam said...

Bill Morgan, i'm so sorry. i know who you are now. tyson told me your last name just recently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.