span.fullpost {display:inline;}

20 September 2005

Southern Philippines


Hi. I've finally made it to the internet to post, and here is the latest. Right now I am in Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao. It's hot here but not too bad. I'm adjusting ok, and the rain cools things off everyday. Vernie and I left Manila and took a ship South on a three day journey. It was fun after we got into the smooth waters. We decided to visit her family in CDO first and then travel around later.
meeting her family was great. I was really nervous to meet them, but it went very well. They are so very nice to me, and take good care of me. It's so nice to get to know them, and also getting to know Vernie better as well. Our relationship is developing nicely.

3 Comments:

At 6:49 AM PDT, Blogger Ryan said...

Mateo, great to hear from you. I love the pic of you guys on the moped. It looks like you have a moustache in one of the pictures too but then maybe you shaved it.

Have a great time and say "hi" to Vernie for Jen & Noah & I.

 
At 10:03 AM PDT, Blogger coryandfarah said...

Glad to hear that all is well! Enjoy!

 
At 11:24 PM PDT, Blogger Matthew Vernie Liam said...

thanks guys. Vernie says hi to you too. yeah, i did have a mustache, but shaved it off now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.