span.fullpost {display:inline;}

30 September 2005

On the Road Again!

We have had a really nice time relaxing with Vernie's family in Cagayan, and now we are ready to tour around the Philippines a bit. Tonight we are heading to Cebu on a night voyage. From there we are going to a couple of Islands, and then on to Borocay. I'm going to travel cheap like I always do, and Vernie is very supportive of this. It's so nice.
I'm still trying to learn to speak Visayan, and it's fun to see my progress. Maayong gabii.

4 Comments:

At 6:20 AM PDT, Blogger coryandfarah said...

Kumusta ka? Mahimo bang mangutana? Puwede 'ko mangutana? Asa man ang CR?

I just thought that I would put your progress to the test! haha Keep up the good work!

DISCLAIMER: I pulled this off of some Visayan Online Dictionary site and I am hoping that I haven't just cursed your mother. I apologize in advance for anything I might be saying! ;)

 
At 1:20 PM PDT, Blogger Ryan said...

Mateo- Good to hear that Vernie is supportive of traveling cheap. I wonder how she would feel about living in a bus...

 
At 10:04 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun! You always take the coolest pics. Give my regards to Vernie and the hole entourage.
Steve

 
At 9:12 PM PDT, Blogger Matthew Vernie Liam said...

hello there. wow a test already. i know most of it, but not all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.