span.fullpost {display:inline;}

09 December 2005

Worst Christmas Ever

I think this will be the worst Christmas ever because everytime I start to feel sentimental I think of Vernie, and then I start to miss her and feel sad. hence......the worst Christmas ever. Hopefully when I get my second job at Starbucks, I'll be so busy that it will also be the quickest Christmas ever. Factoring in also that I will be hopped up on caffine most of the time, it will probably be the most energetic Christmas ever. However, the bright side to all this is that next year Vernie and I will have...........the BEST Christmas ever!

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM PST, Blogger Ryan said...

Well, I hope that you'll be pleasantly surpsied by a great Christmas despite longing for Vernie. And may you get the job. Can't wait to come visit you.

 
At 3:59 PM PST, Blogger Matthew Vernie Liam said...

thx ry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.