span.fullpost {display:inline;}

20 January 2006

Weekly Post

This week I'm housesitting in Rocklin. It's been great this week being on my own. I'm also temporarily working more hours, so I start my commute earlier in the morning. Still takes the same amount of time because of traffic.
I'm going to attempt the installation of a used windshield on my car this weekend. If I'm successful it will save me some money. Then the car will be a little closer to reselling which will help boost my wedding savings.
Good news...I've received the documents from Vernie that I needed to complete my visa petition for her. Soon I will submit it, and start the application process. Yeah, it's cutting it close in order to get it by June. So the prayers go up.

4 Comments:

At 2:56 PM PST, Blogger coryandfarah said...

Hey, Matt. Glad to hear that things are moving along with the visa application. I know how exciting it is to receive that package in the mail and to finally be able to file the documents! Congratulations. Just be sure to read between the lines and give excessive amounts of information. Overkill is good when you know the man is reading it. You must be getting really excited!! I know that it feels far away but believe me, before you know it, you'll be together again... and married!

Good luck on the windshield installation. I can't say that I would be courageous enough to attempt doing something like that on my own but I'm sure that you'll do just fine.

Hey, I gave you a ring on my lunch break today. I thought that you might be walking around the area and that we could meet up. Are you still on the same schedule for lunch? Let's hang out again.

 
At 2:30 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mateo, congrats on the application process. And good luck on the windshield. Let me know how that goes. It sounds fun to do. I wish I could help you today.

 
At 5:56 PM PST, Blogger Matthew Vernie Liam said...

cory--thanks for the advice and encouragement. my lunch is around 1 or so.
ry--thanks dude.

 
At 6:05 AM PST, Blogger Larry Axon said...

That is exciting about your and Vernie. Do you have pictures of her, or more details. I have been out of the loop for a while and would like to catch up on what is happening with you and her.

May God richly bless your relationship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.