span.fullpost {display:inline;}

23 June 2007

Us

Keeping our heads above water

Working as a team






How we look these days.



Here is our monthly update. Vernie is at 32 weeks now. We are starting to read about the delivery and preparing for the arrival of Shean Liam Makiputin Hartman. Yep, that's what we decided to name him. Shean is a combo of his grandma's names, Liam mean guardian or protector, Makiputin is Vernie's soon to be maiden name, and Hartman is our last name.
So there you have it.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM PDT, Blogger ShackelMom said...

Aw, you guys look so nice! And Matt looks like a businessman! I like the name! Will it be pronounced as "Shawn" or "Sheen"?

I like the retriever picture and the team work!

 
At 8:14 AM PDT, Blogger Ryan said...

Good to see you guys. I like the name. You know, when naming my boys I googled a bit just to see what was out there. So I applied the same for you with the acronym SLMH just to see what was out there. I did find "Sri Lanka Mental Health", which made me laugh. :)

Talk soon....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.