span.fullpost {display:inline;}

17 February 2007

To CA

We bought our tickets to California the other day, and had to put it on my credit card($1,400). I hate using my credit card, but it was the only way. We are flying back on March 10. My brother and sister-in-law will be picking us up from SF airport. We are very excited to be moving, but also a little nervous about the unknown that is ahead. I think that's normal, and we are confident that God will take care of us. I'm also confident in my relationships that I have there, and am looking forward to renewing those bonds of friendship.
The other day I was checking out some old blogs and discovered that I had really lost touch with what's going on. I just lost the habit of checking up on them.

4 Comments:

At 9:41 AM PST, Blogger Tyson said...

Yea!

 
At 4:54 PM PST, Blogger Ryan said...

Looking forward to seeing you, Mateo, and I am excited to meet Vernie too.

 
At 2:51 PM PST, Blogger Dan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:53 PM PST, Blogger Dan said...

Woohoo! It wil be great to see you again and I can't wait to meet Vernie. Let me know if there is anything you guys need to get set up. See ya' soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.